Financial Services Manager
We are actively seeking an Account Analyst - Collections to support the collections function by ensuring that all aging targets are met. The role includes being the primary point of contact for customers in securing payments and working with internal teams to ensure timely resolution of outstanding issues. This is a senior position who proactively manages an assigned group of customer accounts receivables through direct customer contact to minimize past due balances, in addition to performing data analysis and process innovation for the collection function.
· Following established guidelines, contacts assigned accounts directly to effectively collect outstanding monies. Exercises independent judgment in obtaining payments.
· Ensures barriers to payment, such as proper approvals, expired PO's, and disputes are quickly identified and mediated. Communicates issues to appropriate party, conducts research as necessary and follows-through to resolution (successful collection and application).
· Develops effective relationships with customers. Understands their process, key players and how to work efficiently within their system to collect outstanding balances effectively.
· Keeps accurate records tracking progress and status of accounts.
· Occasionally, performs other duties as assigned.
All positions will require, to some degree, the physical abilities described below to perform the essential functions of the job.
Electro Rent is the largest, most comprehensive test equipment services provider for market-leading customers around the world. We are focused on delivering outstanding service for customers across a broad range of industries including Aerospace/Defense, Telecommunications, Mobile/Computing, Power & Industrial, Automotive, Medical, Education, New Space, Data Products Rental and more. With $1.1 billion of inventory, immediate shipping to over 100 countries, and a world-class accredited calibration and repair lab, our team of experts solve tough technical and financial challenges related to testing. EOE