Inside Sales Manager
The Inside Sales Representative fields customer inquiries via telephone or email and identifies and evaluates customer needs. Converts customers’ needs to order for the appropriate product, program or service. Sets up and executes orders in PERFECT in accordance with the commitments made to the customer. Develops business opportunities for the Company's products and services by contacting existing and potential customers. Applies the principles described in the five key elements of the Electro Rent Inside Sales Call Process to support annual marketing plan.
This person will need to understand Test & Measurement applications and products from key manufacturers like Keysight, Tektronix/Keithley and Rohde & Schwarz and apply those to the needs and requirements of customers in their assigned territory
· Responds to customer inquiries to develops relationships, identify customer needs and convert them to orders.
· Executes orders using the Company's business system, "PERFECT,
while setting appropriate delivery expectations and other terms of sale in accordance with Company guidelines. Coordinates with Customer Support Supervisor
· Plans and executes a sales call-out schedule for assigned existing and potential customers. Proactively pursues and develops sales relationships with key personnel and targets various segments within assigned accounts to promote account support and determine future needs for products and services. Maintains current and accurate information on each account.
· Substitutes and prices products to maximize utilization of available products.
· Proactively pursues and develops relationships with assigned accounts. Works closely with outside sales on account management.
· Conducts post sales follow-up (PSFU) calls no later than 5 days after shipment and completes required reports. Reviews and updates Coms to ensure accuracy and completeness of information and updates contact management information by calling customers based on an Outbound Call List as directed.
· (PRG/N20) duties include creating COMs and customer quotes and developing additional outlets and sources for equipment
· Occasionally performs special tasks as assigned.
Measurement of Performance
All positions will require, to some degree, the physical abilities described below in order to perform the essential functions of the job:
Work the expected hours, consistently arrive at work at the agreed time and follow Company rules and guidelines regarding breaks and meal periods. Full time is typically considered to be 40 hours per week.
Electro Rent is the largest, most comprehensive test equipment services provider for market-leading customers around the world. We are focused on delivering outstanding service to customers across a broad range of industries including Aerospace/Defense, Telecommunications, Mobile/Computing, Power & Industrial, Automotive, Medical, Education, New Space, Data Products Rental and more. With $1.1 billion of inventory, immediate shipping to over 100 countries, and a world-class accredited calibration and repair lab, our team of experts solve tough technical and financial challenges related to testing. EOE