Senior DP Equipment Service Manager
The Customer Support Technician II provides pick-up and delivery of equipment using Company van. In accordance with Company policies and procedures, provides on-site configuration and installation services as well as technical assistance to enhance the value of Electro Rent for customers. Typically works on more complex assignments. Supports Customer Support Supervisor/Manager in administering CST activities. Assists with packaging, shipping and receiving of equipment to and from Distribution Centers, as necessary. Configures/maintains more complex equipment.
· Installs computer equipment at customer sites, verifies accessories and performs minor repairs and equipment exchanges as needed
· Configures computer product orders per technical notes. Typically works on more complex configurations
· Tests equipment using TSD (Technical Standards Documents) compliance documents to insure equipment quality
· Performs end of rent equipment checks. Verifies accessory and damage status, researches missing accessories
· Provides technical assistance in resolving customer support issues on-site, by phone or by E-mail
· Sets up or tears down equipment for exhibitions and shows Performs warehouse duties including pulling orders and shipping/receiving products shipped by common carriers
· Enters all incoming and outgoing orders and stock transfers using the Company's database
· Drives Company van to deliver and pick up equipment at customer's site
· Maintains delivery vehicles in safe and clean operating condition per ERT Weekly Inspection form
· Occasionally performs other tasks and special projects as assigned
Measurement of Performance
In addition to the above physical requirements all warehouse and field support positions require the ability to lift 50 pounds of equipment or boxes above the head, alone; or with help, lift 150 pounds; climb stairs and operate machinery such as fork lifts, pallet jacks and foam machines. For positions that include driving, the employee must have the ability to access and safely operate a company van or other vehicle.
RUSH Computer Rentals is one of the nation’s largest technology rental companies. Our superior service has been relied upon for over 29 years to provide computer rentals, audio visual and business equipment rental products. Whatever your need, whether it’s 3,000 computers for a short-term business need or if you’re renting computers for an ongoing multi-month project – RUSH will deliver. Our proven reliability, depth of product selection and exceptional service throughout the computer renting experience make the difference. EOE