Group VP of Marketing & VP of Product Group
Electro Rent is seeking a Product Marketing Specialist. This role is responsible for managing the data, information and strategy to promote the products that Electro Rent offers in the most effective way. This includes technical specifications of the products and/or programs it offers its business partners and help the marketing team better communicate those specifications through its various forms of media.
This usually involves but is not limited to: evaluating customer needs, creating systems and support that will address those needs and working with the teams (including our own Product Management teams and with the Original Equipment Manufacturers directly). The result would be to combine this information into customer facing data which effectively promotes the product through websites and other marketing collateral and promotions including for rental ,and sale.
• Manage technical content for marketing teams on websites.
• Drive the product content working with the product teams and Original Equipment Manufacturers to ensure the best and accurate representation of products and drive web leads.
• Develop compelling content aligned with our segmented target audiences at each stage of the buying process
• Work with and support the marketing team in the creation of innovative content and programs, generating and bring ideas and working with the team.
• Collaborate closely with the product team sales to constantly improve and optimize for success
• Become close partners with the Original Equipment Manufacturers, both to facilitate the interchange of necessary information and to understand the roadmap of future development to feed into the future plans for the business.
• Regularly communicate campaign programs and performance to key stakeholders
• 2-4 or more years’ experience in a product management, product development or related field
• Technical Qualification would be an advantage, especially in Electronic or Electrical Engineering.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
• Strong business analysis and problem-solving skills
• Experience of working as an Applications Engineer with any of our partners (Keysight, Tektronics, Rhode & Schwartz) or a degree in Electrical Engineering
• Ability to work independently and proactively
• Excellent project management skills, delivery oriented
• Able to work with cross—functional teams and manage resources positively to reach goals
• Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
• Capable of thinking tactically and strategically
• Strong ‘doer’ mentality; ability to drive ideas from concept to completion
• Certifications in Product Management from Product Development Management Association, Association of International Product Marketing & Management or related organization.
Electro Rent is the largest, most comprehensive test equipment services provider for market-leading customers around the world. We are focused on delivering outstanding service for customers across a broad range of industries including Aerospace/Defense, Telecommunications, Mobile/Computing, Power & Industrial, Automotive, Medical, Education, New Space, Data Products Rental and more. With 1.1 billion of inventory, immediate shipping to over 100 countries, and a world-class accredited calibration and repair lab, our team of experts solve tough technical and financial challenges related to testing. EOE