The Test Equipment Support Operator position involves several different roles supporting the processing of test equipment as it moves from receiving, through testing, reconditioning, storage, and shipping. Utility Operators are expected to quickly and safely become familiar with new test equipment and general handling / reconditioning practices; follow handling and processing procedures; and revise accessory listings as necessary.
• Recondition various units of test equipment using documented
• Ensure all documented accessories are packed with reconditioned equipment.
• Preparing equipment and accessories for shipment, including palletizing / boxing equipment.
• Pack equipment in shipping boxes, using spray foam
• With repeated exposure, recognize common equipment models and the specific accessories they use.
• Document work using company software for each unit processed.
• Keep workstation neat, orderly, and free of safety
• Work in accordance with general safety rules and practices.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor, potentially including (but not limited to) receiving equipment; processing units for return, repair, and calibration; and pickup / delivery of items in the DFW area.
• Positive, upbeat, “can-do” attitude
• Reliable in both quality of work and attendance
• Comfortable working in a dynamic, small team environment
• Flexibility to perform a wide range of assignments and functions
• Strong computer aptitude, specifically windows environments
• Must be able to communicate effectively with others in verbal and written
• Must be highly detail oriented
• Clean driving record.
• Capable of lifting up to 45lbs or more, and willing to move equipment as required.
• Military experience preferred but not required
Hours: Monday- Friday 9:30am to 6:30pm; hours may extend during seasonal periods of high demand. Utility operators may also be asked to work an offset shift (7am-4pm, or 11:30am to 8:30pm.)
Intellirent is a worldwide rental provider of test equipment. With a deep commitment to exemplary service, anticipatory preparation of equipment, technical support and logistics, intellirent delivers field ready equipment for electrical testing, maintenance, acceptance and monitoring applications.
We carefully select the right equipment for your rental, prepare it in real world conditions complete for the application. It’s field-ready.
Testing needs support: the apparatus, the test equipment, the technician and the job. It’s all we do.
We connect logistics and the job, where it is. Putting a label on a box isn’t enough. We proactively monitor the shipment, adapt and ensure delivery commitment. EOE