Electro Rent is the largest, most comprehensive test equipment services provider for market-leading customers around the world. We are focused on delivering outstanding service for customers across a broad range of industries including Aerospace/Defense, Telecommunications, Mobile/Computing, Power & Industrial, Automotive, Medical, Education, New Space, Data Products Rental and more. With 1.1 billion of inventory, immediate shipping to over 100 countries, and a world-class accredited calibration and repair lab, our team of experts solve tough technical and financial challenges related to testing.
The Senior Financial Analyst is a newly created position which will report directly to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis as well as other regional finance teams. This position will address the Company’s current need for analytical and forecasting capabilities. The primary function will be to forecast and communicate financial performance, variance reporting (i.e. vs. budget, vs. prior year, vs. prior forecast etc.), treasury management and performance improvement initiatives. This function will provide increased visibility into the Company’s financial performance resulting in data driven decision-making discussions.
The right candidate for this function will be a self-motivated individual with the analytical capabilities and communication skills to address the evolving Finance needs of the organization. It is critical that the candidate be able to summarize the results of detailed analysis into executive level summaries. The candidate must have a solid foundation in creating complicated financial models, budgets, forecasts and working with cross functional teams. This is an excellent opportunity for a hungry individual looking to make a contribution to the success of a growing private equity sponsored company.
· Support financial planning, analysis & reporting process in order to produce weekly, monthly, annual and 5-year strategic forecasts.
· Perform financial, variance and trending analysis for key profitability drivers and metrics; Interpret results and articulate actionable recommendations to maximize profitability and ensure financial targets are achieved.
· Coordinate the 13 weeks cash flow forecast to improve Company’s treasury management
· Support the regional finance teams to understand key variance drivers, opportunities and risks to their financial plans/forecasts
· Lead ad-hoc business case analysis including investment/resource allocation & ROI analysis
· Identify and implement new efficiencies into current processes through standardization and automation of dashboards, reports and templates
· Assist team in preparing annual CAPEX plan and tracking it during the course of the year (monitor approved projects to anticipated spend levels; manage approval process of any in-year CAPEX submissions, etc.…)
· Forecast and track strategic performance improvement initiatives (i.e. PMO)
All positions will require, to some degree, the physical abilities described below to perform the essential functions of the job.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a wide range of benefits with a diverse selection of health care plans and top tier 401k plan
Become a part of our team!
“100 Fastest-Growing Companies”, Fortune Magazine, 2012
“Best Practices Award Company of the Year”, Frost & Sullivan, 2012
“100 Most Trustworthy Companies”, Forbes Magazine, 2014, 2010 and 2009
Please Apply at https://careers-electrorent.icims.com/