Electro Rent is the largest, most comprehensive test equipment services provider for market-leading customers around the world. We are focused on delivering outstanding service for customers across a broad range of industries including Aerospace/Defense, Telecommunications, Mobile/Computing, Power & Industrial, Automotive, Medical, Education, New Space, Data Products Rental and more. With 1.1 billion of inventory, immediate shipping to over 100 countries, and a world-class accredited calibration and repair lab, our team of experts solve tough technical and financial challenges related to testing.
Electro Rent is seeking a data-driven Digital Demand Generation Specialist with the experience to accelerate growth for our lead generation activities. Collaborating with our sales and product teams, this person will be building best-in-class digital marketing programs to help scale the Electro Rent business. You will develop and support the end-to-end acquisition strategy to drive quality leads for our sales organization through thoughtful, optimized programs across all digital media channels. With the ability to strongly impact growth, the Digital Demand Generation Specialist will demonstrate a bias for results and must have the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment. This role will have a significant impact on the Marketing and Sales teams and a large influence on Electro Rent’s success.
• Develop and execute on the digital demand generation strategy to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
• Build best-in-class demand generation programs that leverage a multi-channel approach to achieve business growth and revenue goals (SEO, PPC, Social, Email Marketing)
• Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization (a/b testing, etc.)
• Develop compelling content aligned with our segmented target audiences at each stage of the buying process
• Create a foundation for reporting, tracking, and measuring against KPIs
• Collaborate closely with sales to constantly improve and optimize for success
• Regularly communicate campaign programs and performance to key stakeholders
Required Skills / Qualifications
• 5+ years’ experience in B2B demand generation in a technology product and/or services company
• Expert-level proficiency with Salesforce.com and Marketing automation tools
• Experience developing demand generation programs on multiple digital marketing channels
• Experience measuring and reporting the impact of lead generation programs
• Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact
• Ability to influence and work cross-functionally across internal teams
• Marketing experience in the test and measurement and/or equipment rental preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree
We offer a competitive compensation package and a wide range of benefits with a diverse selection of health care plans and top tier 401k plan
Become a part of our team!
“100 Fastest-Growing Companies”, Fortune Magazine, 2012
“Best Practices Award Company of the Year”, Frost & Sullivan, 2012
“100 Most Trustworthy Companies”, Forbes Magazine, 2014, 2010 and 2009
Please Apply at https://careers-electrorent.icims.com/